HE JOB - Vessels Operations Management
- Manage commercial ship operations of the assigned conventional, Non-conventional and Non operated vessels in particular ship operations and cargo planning ensuring vessels comply with the Charterer’s requirements as per Time Charter Party and to meet the industry or international standard and HSSE requirements.
- Review and finalize ship shore interface study to ensure the compatibility of the vessel and able to load/discharge safely the cargo including review of terminal facility/liability agreements with the internal stakeholders.
- Provide operational initiatives to improve conventional, Non-conventional and Non operated vessels performance efficiency including processes while optimizing the utilization.
- Provide commercial and technical support for business requirements during tender bids and new charter party contracts by providing technical evaluation especially on vessel compatibility, new regulatory or latest regulation for vessel compliance for trading, vessel specification and limitations. Ship Management Service Contract Agreement
- Co-ordinate with Ship management firm to maximize vessels availability, reliability and safety pertaining to its onboard maintenance and repair, and operations activities. Link man between Business Unit on vessels operational activities ensuring optimal asset deployment and operational excellent in the LNG fleet.
- Continuously to monitor and provide feedback to improve the contract agreement. New Project and vessel construction
- Manage on the commercial operation aspect for new projects working closely with the Business teams and closely monitoring the construction for new built vessels.
- Review Ship Building contracts for new builds based on commercial operations perspective. Monitoring of Vessels Performance and Improvement Initiatives
- Monitor conventional, Non-conventional and Non operated vessel performance (turnaround time in port, boil-off and fuel consumption) to ensure meeting requirements of charter party and meeting cost effectiveness. Keep a database on each vessel operational and safety performance for operations performance and references.
- Coordinate with Ship Manager and vessels to manage bunkers supply for new build vessel and vessel after dry docking including lay-up vessels
- Manage and ensure vessel compliance to port provisions and other cargo handling requirements, if requested by Charterers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marine or any Engineering field or Certificate of Competency (COC) Class 1 - Deck or Engine.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience with at least 3 years of working experience in shipping, preferably in LNG Shipping, LNG New Buildings, LNG projects, cargo management and operations, charter party management, voyage planning, maritime logistics and post fixtures.