The Manager of Regulatory Compliance will supervise all Heath, Environmental, Health, Safety & Security (Officers, Internal Auditors, Environmental Compliance Officers, VGP Coordinators and Company Security Officers.
- Maintaining compliance with all applicable state and federal laws and regulations, as well as AWO RCP, TMSA, SIRE, and customer requirements.
- Monitoring compliance with U.S. Coast Guard regulations concerning facilities, towing vessels and OPA '90.
- Act as the company internal auditor coordinator monitoring compliance with the company Safety Management System.
- Manage, coordinate, and prepare required vessel information needed for COI application with the USCG.
- Collect, review, and track all vessel, crane barge, and shipyard safety, environmental, and navigational statistical information; including preparing corporate reports based on that information; and sending out these reports in a timely manner to the President and his designates.
- Present information, using a variety of instructional techniques and formats such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, and lectures.
- Other duties as assigned Minimum Educational and Job Qualifications:
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with company specific programs and software.
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties.
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
Preferred Educational and Job Qualifications:
- BS degree business related major, computer science or legal field, or equivalent work experience.
- Prior experience working in the marine industry as an HSE Auditor or Vetting Inspector for red-flag barge.