▪ Develop the standard and guidelines for Process Safety Risk Assessment tools, measurement and operations in line with regulatory /legislative requirements, industry best practices to proactively prevent potential process safety crisis from happening and to safeguard Group overall assets.
▪ Plan, implement and manage Process Safety Risk Assessment i.e. Process Safety Hazards & Effect Register (HER), CIMAH Report & Safety Case through comprehensive planning, collaborating and interfacing with relevant internal parties by assessing potential process safety risks.
▪ Coordinate the risk assessments for critical activities that relates to process safety using appropriate risk assessment tools e.g. HAZOP, LOPA, PASR and “What If Risk Assessment” as well to ensure all mitigation actions are determined and follow up on improvement actions are taken.
▪ Facilitate in the development and implementation of Process Safety Hazard and Effect Register (HER), CIMAH and Safety case by consolidating and validating the information on the process safety performance result to ensure critical process safety risk data is well managed and readily available by the necessary users.
▪ Conduct analysis of process safety risk assessment performance as a basis/input for management review.
▪ Monitor and analyse the implementation of safety risk assessment i.e. Process Safety Incident Investigation by consolidating and validating the information on the current practice, participating in process safety audits.
▪ Plan and execute process safety training and programs for the group by coordinating the overall programs encompassing the program details, resources, objectives, etc to ensure robust and cohesive efforts in addressing process safety risks.
▪ At least 10 – 12 years of relevant experience with at least 5 years of experience in leading Process Safety Management studies in Oil & Gas / Chemical Industry.
▪ Experience in Process Safety consultancy or held managerial position in Process Safety, is added advantage. QUALIFICATION:
▪ Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Chemical/ Process Safety/ Instrument/ Industrial Engineering or safety related discipline.