- Leading the expertise and thought leadership in analytics and digital tools/ systems for procurement.
- Drive data analytics across the procurement fraternity in client’s group to unlock spend transparency and insights for value delivery and group synergies.
- Lead and drive usage of harmonized, cost-effective and powerful systems, tools and knowledge base to support the procurement processes and increase efficiency.
- Provide analytical and/or data management support where highly specialized analytics or management of large amounts of data is required for the execution of procurement processes.
- Drive data driven ways of working across client’s procurement.
Spend Data Analytics
- Drive critical analytical support for BUs by conducting spend data analytics as a service to BU procurement.
- Lead and manage the procurement analytics reporting in identifying procurement trending for management reporting and providing central group visibility.
- Lead and manage the spend cube / dashboard; Ensure data structured are maintained and governed for insightful analysis output.
- Set up complex business cases/ TCO models, conduct optimization/ simulation runs, regression analysis etc.
- Create spend transparency and conduct compliance analysis etc.
- Conduct procurement master data analysis, provide support for quantitative process analysis etc.
- Support establishment of rule set for spend classification and compliance management (“content management”)
- Support creation, cleansing and updating of material/ service and vendor master data on an ongoing basis
- Support creation, cleansing and updating of category trees on an ongoing basis
- Follow up on trends and innovative analytical methods and tools
- Lead and manage improvement initiatives via digital enablers/tools for procurement fraternity within Client establishment to enhance operational efficiency/effectiveness.
- Define digital procurement roadmap, while ensuring alignment with client’s overall IT architecture.
- Contributes to the development of Request-to-pay (R2P) technology long-term strategy, overseeing the day-to-day of the procurement technology & supporting tools.
- Define and prioritize user requirements related to procurement processes
- Identify suitable software solutions/ tools and initiate and manage implementation with other key stakeholders
- Ensure availability of up-to-date and consistent data required for spend management
- Define and maintain commodity code, material/ service and vendor master data concepts
- Establish rule set for spend classification and compliance management (“content management”)
- Create, cleanse and update material/ service and vendor master data on an ongoing basis
- Create, cleanse and update category trees on an ongoing basis
- Monitor and report on data integrity
- At least 10 – 12 years of related working experience in procurement and relevant systems and analytics.
- Experience in IT with focus on ERP or spend management systems is highly preferable.
- Strong experience in global process and system integration projects.
- Proven track record of working with multiple internal stakeholders.
- Experience working in international matrix organizations across functions and cultures will be an added advantage.
- Marine/Shipping industry knowledge preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Information Technology, Engineering or Business Management.
- Master’s degree or other equivalent qualification is an added advantage.