- Manage Social Media channels, creating engagements, responses, conversions and etc.
- Identify new opportunities for social content-led strategies across all channels.
- Utilize social insights and potential new technological platforms to enhance social opportunities for business, brand awareness, and customer retention.
- Analyze data insights from social listening tools, to determine business opportunities
- Liaise with partner agencies to leverage existing marketing / media programs to grow brand communities, followers and etc
- Monitor, communicate and improve the results of social channel activities – partner with data analyst / vendor, to provide insights on analytic reports
- Communicate effectively with various departmental heads and serve as the primary liaison between all agency business leads and the social team
- Govern social media channels and content tactics.
- Work with latest marketing funnels, digital marketing strategies, AGILE working methods.
- Partner with Branding department to promote social business and brand consistency throughout businesses and subsidiaries, and align social activities with overall campaign planning and deployment for each account
- Work closely with agencies across a range of social activities including the implementation of social media strategic and operational processes based on Digital Communications framework
- Coach executives on managing social media accounts, communications and strategic plans.
- Lead development of ongoing communication strategy and editorial calendar based on marketing objectives.
- Social Media listening tools (Talkwalker, meltwater)
- Social Media Management tools (Falcon IO, Hubspot, Sprout Social, Hootsuite
- Crisis Management
- Adobe (added advantage)
- Animation and video tools (added advantage)
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills (including proofreading), and have expert knowledge of social networking channels
- Degree in Computing, Computer science, digital marketing, communications or equivalent