- Monitor global surveyors’ loss investigation closely establish relevant facts evaluate causation and damage (including reinstatement/ rehabilitation where applicable) and advise on any policy coverage issues which may arise
- Prepare claim assessments in an accurate & timely manner
- Update the claims management system as required
- Respond to queries from insurers, intermediaries, insured policyholders and third parties promptly and helpfully
- Effectively manage external experts, contractors, etc as required
- Attend seminars and engage with local industry experts to tap into new and emerging markets.
- Focus on what matters to the insurers.
- Promote Crawford’s ethics and values
- Demonstrated ability to successfully perform as a claims adjuster / claims executive for the purpose of cargo cover and loss assessment, insurable interest, policy liability
- Excellent organisational skills to manage a varied workload and competing demands.
- Strong commercial acumen to demonstrate credibility in the market place and manage operations in an effective way.
- Strong communicator: articulate, shows tact and diplomacy, respecting local cultures and customs.
- Strong analytical and decision making ability in order to analyse information/ problems correctly and make sound judgements, timely decisions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of marine cargo insurance and claims management flow.
- Around 3-4 years marine claims handling experience is preferrable.