The successful candidate will be responsible for scheduling annual safety and special inspections of vessels in the Baltimore, Maryland or Fort Lauderdale, FL area.
Job Requirements and Education:
- Bachelors Degree from a Maritime Academy preferred but not required
- 1-2 years of experience in the Maritime Industry, preferably in a trainee or entry level role
- Ability to communicate with customers, both US and foreign
- Strong documentation and computer skills are a must
- Microsoft office experience required
- Must be able to organize and find crucial safety documents in a timely manner
- The successful candidate will wear many hats with this organization and learn to multitask with ease. Upward progression is very attainable with this role.
Key words: Inspections, coordinator, safety, USCG, entry-level, marine, excel, word, spreadsheet, files, license, academy.