Flagship Management is currently seeking a bi-lingual counter sales associate for a marine electrical company in Ft. Lauderdale. This company is capable of remote and local dockside service, panelboard and switchgear manufacturing, engineering, and marine electrical parts sales. The bi-lingual counter sales position will be responsible for assisting customers with the purchase of electrical equipment in a retail environment. This includes answering the phone and pulling parts from the warehouse.
- Strong communication skills using the phone, email and in person
- Bilingual/Spanish speaking is required
- Knowledge of marine electrical equipment
- Light duty lifting
- Experience working with MS Office - Word, Outlook and basic understanding of Excel
- Warehouse Forklift experience
- Knowledge with SAGE 2013 software used in-house for all elements of the business.
Please email updated resume for consideration to Derrick Hill at email@example.com