A successful Marine business in London requires a Marine Electrical Engineer to join their team:
The role has a good mix of practical and design based work. Responsibilities will include:
Development of a wide range of marine electrical solutions and projects to meet the client's requirements
Deliver projects from conceptual design, equipment specification and test, through to delivery of complete electrical system solutions and in-service support.
Development of new electrical solutions for future growth
Project management of installation of electrical systems, working closely with the shipyard
Candidates must have:
- Strong electrical background. Experience in electrical new build and retrofit specifications would be advantageous.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in the electrical field with experience in electrical design techniques.
- Sound working knowledge of marine and electrical standards and regulations, i.e. Class Society rules.
- Demonstrable aptitude for problem solving.
- A track record of delivery in project engineering.
- Excellent communication/influencing skills.
Candidates must have the right to live and work in the UK without sponsorship