You will be joining an experienced team of engineers working on engineering design and analysis for the marine and offshore vessel industry.
Ensuring technical integrity, reliability, availability and maintainability of mechanical marine or electrical systems
• Performing engineering design and analysis for marine and electrical systems including ballast water management systems, scrubber systems, electrical and mechanical equipment
• Providing technical client support on marine technologies
• Ensuring the design and installation of equipment is in compliance with international codes, industry standards and regulations.
- BEng Electrical Engineering or Marine Engineering
- Experience gained in a shipyard, design/consulting office, shipping/oil company or classification society
- Seagoing candidates coming straight from sea are considered (degree required)