Our client, a marine and offshore electronics service provider, is looking for a Marine Electronics Engineer to join their team. The role is based in Ireland and will involve national and international travel servicing a range of marine electronic equipment on various vessel types.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Diploma in Electronics, Instrumentation or Electrical Engineering
- At least 2 years’ experience working with marine radio and radar equipment
- Understanding of marine electronics systems on multiple vessel types
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent report-writing skills
- Computer literacy, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of computer TCP/IP networks
- Full driving licence
- Fluency in English
In return, the successful candidate can expect a competitive salary and company car following a specified probation period.