Our client is looking for a Marine Engineer in Coastal Maine. You will visit vessels, prepare technical reports, and work to identify/ resolve any technical issues. They are looking for someone with the following:
- BS Marine Engineering or Naval Architecture, Maritime Academy or similar
- Previous time at sea.
- Ability to read engineering plans and have a basic understanding of shipbuilding practices and vessel operations.
- Must have a working knowledge of computer programs or software packages related to job responsibilities.
- Knowledge of related technical interfaces required for group project work.
- Knowledge of ships' engineering systems and machinery.
This is a great opportunity to leverage your time at sea as an engineering officer in a shoreside position with a large, stable organization.