We have an exciting opportunity with a great shipowner for a Marine Engineer. We are looking for someone with the following qualities:
- Maritime Academy degree, Marine Engineering or Naval Architecture
- Previous time at sea, senior engineering license preferred
- Previous experience shoreside experience managing drydocks/shipyard projects
- Understanding of USCG and ABS regulations preferred, able to work with surveyors and vendors to efficiently and safely operate the vessels
- Self motivated, able to multi task and manage projects with little supervision
- Must be a USA citizen or USA Permanent Resident
In return for this opportunity in their Florida office, our client offers a generous base salary, performance based bonus, excellent benefits, and the chance to join a dynamic organization.