Job Location: NY area
· Servicing commercial and industrial boiler related equipment in the NYC Metro area. Focus will be on Boiler products.
· Assist consulting engineers with the design of commercial and industrial steam and hot water systems including equipment selections and integration.
· Work with general and mechanical contractors quote and repair products. This will include taking off projects, interpreting specifications and drawings to generate equipment quotations.
· Ordering equipment from various vendors, submittal preparation and turn-over to project management.
· Strong mechanical background. Hands on preferred to have a thorough understanding how the equipment works. Controls background also preferred.
· Excellent technical communication skills, verbal and writing. Must be able to read technical piping and control system layout drawings.
· Excellent customer relations.
· Experience with Steam / hot water boilers preferred. Knowledge of centrifugal / positive displacement pumping systems is a must.
· Proven PC experience with fluency with Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio and ACAD reading programs
· Must be self-motivated and self-starting.
· Must be able to work independently, set and maintain own schedule. Must also be able to work as a team with inside sales staff.
· Clean driver’s license.Steam/Boiler Marine Engineer
· Clean background.Steam/Boiler Marine Engineer
· Personal Vehicle. All mileage reimbursed.
· Preferred level of education – 2 to 4 years college with degree in engineering.
Benefits include paid vacation, sick days, medical plan, 401k and vehicle reimbursement. Company is also an ESOP company so all employees have an interest in the company. Steam/Boiler Marine Engineer