- BS Degree in Marine Engineering or Naval Architecture preferred
- Previous time as a Marine Surveyor with a Class Society is a must.
- Ability to read engineering plans and have a basic understanding of shipbuilding practices and vessel operations
- Good customer service skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer programs or software packages related to job responsibilities
- Knowledge of related technical interfaces required for group project work
- Knowledge of ships' engineering systems and machinery
This is a great opportunity to leverage your time at sea as an engineering officer in a shoreside position with a large, stable organization.
Keywords: Marine Engineer, Naval Architect, Memorial, SNAME, Shipyard, Coast Guard.MSC, MARAD