- Bachelors Degree, maritime college preferred
- 5-10 years of operational shipping experience
- Extensive knowledge/experience of agency/port operations
- Proven ability to effectively manage and lead a team, able to communicate company culture and expectations to the region
- Relocation is open to the right candidate, must be authorized to work in the US, no visa or sponsorship opportunities at this time
In return for the above, our client offers a competitive salary, potential for annual bonus, car allowance and excellent benefit package. This is a great opportunity to leverage your agency and operational experience to manage a region of business with an international company that continues to enjoy year to year growth.