Direct Search Global is working alongside one of the top five Bunker Service Providers here in Singapore to find the ideal candidate who has the motivation and dedication to become their Marine Manager / DPA.
In the position of Marine Manager / DPA you will be responsible for managing the safe and effective execution of the oil tanker fleet's operations.
- In the role of Marine Manager you will be responsible for arranging and managing audit inspections, ISM,ISPS and MLC etc.
- As the company DPA you will be responsible for ensuring that the fleet meets the highest safety and pollution-prevention standards.
- Provide training and support in respect of crew competency and discipline.
- Monitor, review and update the company SMS.
- Ensure Q88 and HVPQ are updated at all times.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with terminal, operators, oil majors and charterers requirements.
- Must prepare, implement and enforce TMSA documentation, procedures and processes.
- Approve passage plans and conduct Navigation audits.
- COC Class1 or Class 2
- 3 Years shore experience in similar role.
- Familiar with international and local maritime regulations and requirements.
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org