Marine Parts & Purchasing
US work authorization (Required)
- IT and computer skills (Required)
2+ years of experience (Required)
Manages all aspects of parts and purchasing including parts sales, purchasing, shipping & receiving, and inventory management while ensuring optimal customer service for customers.
· Coordinates the purchase, import, receiving and stocking of parts.
· Ensures a timely turnaround of parts needed for warranty and retail jobs.
· Builds and maintains positive customer and manufacturer relationships to strengthen customer loyalty and reduce cost and lead times.
· Evaluates inventory levels and ensures parts and accessories are available for resale.
· Maintains inventory control of parts, performs inventory of parts, analyzes inventory cycles, and reduces obsolete stock.
· Works closely with vendors, customs brokers, and freight forwarders to negotiate favorable rates and service.
· Ensures compliance with purchasing and inventory management policies and procedures.
· Inspects physical and safety condition of warehouse and equipment and orders maintenance and repairs.