- In this position you will be responsible for preparing quotations and work estimates for both local and international jobs.
- Maintain all service records.
- Track service work progress and handle all communication related to service requests with customers, subcontractors, agents etc.
- Handle all service, survey, commissioning and installation requests in a timely manner.
- Schedule Service Engineers to fulfil all service jobs, local and overseas.
- Manage Customer service requests professionally and in a timely manner.
- Visit customers regularly to maintain and improve customer loyalty.
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering/ or related discipline.
- Previous customer service experience in relevant industry.