Marine Service Manager - South Florida
I am currently looking to recruit for a Service Manager opening with a full-service marina and boat yard located in South Florida. This company is expanding their service department, and is now seeking a full-time MARINE SERVICE MANAGER. They are dealers for NauticStar, Piranha, Sundance Boats, Yamaha, Mercury, Mercruiser, Yamaha, Suzuki, Volvo, Volvo Diesel, and Optimus steering. This company specializes in all phases of boat repair, including engine service & repair, boat systems, wiring, running gear, bottom painting and cosmetics on vessels ranging from 16 to 65 feet.
- Creating estimates for boat repairs and maintenance
- Act as a liaison between the business, mechanics, and customers
- Scheduling / assigning work orders to appropriate technicians, service writers, and sales
- Managing escalating customer service issues within the company
- Formal education / certifications with marine outboard / inboard engines and associated trades
- Experience with detailed record keeping and computer programs
- Strong customer service / communication skills
In return, this company is prepared to offer a competitive compensation package and a chance to get onboard with a growing boat dealership a prime area of South Florida.
For consideration, please email an updated resume to Derrick Hill at email@example.com