Maritime Global Services have entered into an exclusive partnership with Faststream Recruitment to deliver an extensive recruitment campaign aimed at finding top talent to join their industry-leading maritime team. If you are looking for a new role, this presents a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting business whilst accelerating your maritime career.
Maritime Global Services is an innovative market expert, providing industry expertise in the field of marine quality assurance to their clients globally in the marine and offshore industries.
The Marine Services Naval Architect in Mumbai will be accountable for the following:
- Ensuring all MQA activities conform to the standard operating procedures and risk profile.
- Ensuring all staff assigned to the MQA function are suitably experienced, qualified and trained.
- * Ensuring all MQA screenings are aligned with the KPI and SLA specified criteria.
- Delivering continuous improvement in the MQA function and service delivery.
This role will focus on oil/chemical tankers. You will conduct structural assessments of the third-party marine asset. Making recommendations and provide guidance on the outcome of these assessments. Study design proposals and specifications to establish basic characteristics of craft, such as size, weight, speed, propulsion, displacement, and draft. Evaluate characteristics of equipment or systems.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
You will hold a Marine degree-based qualification with extensive industry experience as a Senior Marine Engineer or Senior Naval Architect in vessel concept design, detailed design, and modification planning, with an emphasis on vessel propulsion and auxiliary machinery systems.
Knowledge and Understanding Required:
- OCIMF TMSA
- SIRE program
- CDI & EBIS inspection programs
- OCIMF marine terminal baseline criteria
- Risk assessment techniques
A sound understanding of Classification, Flag State, IMO ISM/ISPS, SOLAS & MARPOL requirements is essential.
This is an incredible opportunity for an aspiring individual with the skills and expertise to join a growing organisation working with some of the leading names in the industry.
To apply and find out more, please send your updated CV to Jon.Tay@faststream.com.