Direct Search Global is recruiting for a Marine Superintendent to join a Ship Management Company based here in Singapore who owns, manages and operates tankers.
The ideal candidate will hold COC Class 1 or Class 2 and have Tanker experience.
- Provide guidance to the Master on Nautical Matters
- Assist the Marine manager to ensure safe operations of the vessels and compliance to all international Marine requirements.
- Responsible for prevetting inspection onboard the vessel, review SIRE inspection and follow up.
- Conduct regular ship inspections to ensure compliance to statutory requirements of ISM/ISPS/TMSA.
- Implement and maintain SMS training and seminars.
- COC Class 1 or Class 2
- Tanker experience.
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to email@example.com