Our client is an established international ship owner with a fleet of dry / container vessels. Due to business developments they are looking to hire a Marine Superintendent to join them in Singapore.
Reporting to the Marine Manager you will be working as part of the ship management team and managing a group of assigned vessels. Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure safe operation and security of ships
- Provide a link between ships crew and the top management on shore
- HSEQ work, incident prevention, investigations
- Briefing senior officers, crew safety training, crew appraisals
- Work with legal team to handle P&I insurance matters
The ideal person for this role:
- Seafaring experience as Master Mariner or Chief Officer
- At least 1 years shore based experience in HSEQ / marine operations role
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established and expanding international ship owner. Our client are financially stable, have invested in good systems, and follow high level of standards for safety and operations.
Follow this link to apply: https://adr.to/sjjxq