Direct Search Global is current working alongside one of our clients, a globally renowned Ship Management Company to recruit a Marine Superintendent for their Bulk fleet.
They are looking for the candidate to have Class 1 Master Mariner with Command experience, experience with Bulk Carriers and previous experience ashore in the role of Marine Superintendent.
- Responsible for ensuring all assigned vessels comply with company SMS, New regs, Flag and class requirements.
- Must ensure SMS is up to date.
- To investigate incidents and accidents on vessel and prepare initial report.
- Responsible for ECDIS licensing.
- Competent in preparing Fleet alerts and Safety Bulletins
- Able to analyse nature and causes of serious breakdowns and damages.
- Oversee vessel compliance to regulatory requirements and legislation.
- Audits, PSC, USCG and flag state matters.
- COC Class 1 Master Mariner
- Command experience
- Must have at least 1 year experience in a similar role.
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org