In the position of Marine superintendent you will be responsible for providing the vessel’s Master and Technical Superintendent with timely advice.
• Ensure that HSEQ standards are implemented and maintained onboard assigned vessels.
• Arranging and monitoring Flag State and USCG Inspections.
• Carry out accident/ incident investigations.
• Liaise with the clients and provide performance reports.
• Arrange and monitor internal and external audits as required.
• Act as CSO for assigned vessels
• COC Class 1
• Sailed as Master.
• Shore-based experience as a Marine Superintendent.
• Must have experience working with Dry Bulk vessels.