Our clients, a shipping company, is currently looking for a Marine Superintendent to join their expanding team!
- Ensuring your assigned fleets are compliant with company’s internal system, international regulations, etc.
- Compliant with company’s quality, health, safety, and environmental policies.
- Managing vessels’ continuous performance improvement plan
- Ensuring timely periodical reports are submitted.
- Facilitate good communication with different counterparts.
- Managing the seaworthiness of assigned fleets.
- Management of ISM, ISPS, MLC, ISO and flag out audits.
- Manage QSSE audits/inquiries onboard.
- Monitoring of corrective, preventive actions and accident investigation.
- Regular fleet inspections and port visits to meet company’s KPI.
- Conduct trainings – for shore staff and ship crew.
- Be the point of contact for flag administrations and support fleet department.
- Required to participate in the emergency response team whenever necessary.
- Diploma and above in Maritime Studies or in any relevant discipline.
- Relevant sailing experience as Master Mariners on-board merchant ships, preferably in Bulk Carriers.
- Trained in ISM and ISO Internal audits, CSO and accident investigations.
- Good foundation in HSEQ management
- Good communication skills, a team player and able to work within time constraints.
- Proficient in English (Spoken and Written).