Direct Search Global is working with one of our client's, a well established Ship Management Company here in Singapore to find the ideal candidate to join them as a Marine Superintendent. (Container Vessel Experience required)
- To ensure the safe, efficient and most economical operation of the vessels assigned.
- Responsible for the compliance to all international marine requirements for the vessels assigned.
- Implement and monitor the SMS onboard the vessels to ensure quality, accuracy and efficient procedures.
- Conduct regular ship inspections to ensure compliance of the statutory requirements of ISM & ISPS code.
- Responsible for ensuring that all vessels assigned possess the required statutory certification for the safe operation with regards to class, Port State Control, Flag state etc.
- In charge of incident investigations onboard vessels.
- COC Class 1 Master Mariner
- Minimum 1 Year command experience
- Minimum 2 year experience ashore as Marine Superintendent.
- Container Vessel experience
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to email@example.com