Direct Search Global is working with a ship owner. We are looking for a Marine Superintendent for their Crude fleet, based in Singapore. This individual will need to a strong leader, with a Certificate of Competency Class 1 (Deck).
- Carry out daily vessel inspections and HSEQ requirements and provide guidance and support to the management crews on board
- Monitor the daily operational performance of the assigned tankers
- Attend Vetting inspections for the assigned tankers
- Making sure that all operations and documents are audit compliance
- Keeping all relevant certificates on board the vessels up to date
- MUST possess a COC class 1 (Deck), Master Mariner.
- Min. 1 year command experience.
- Min 2 Year experience ashore as Marine Superintendent.
- Candidates that sailed as a Master Mariner on Crude tanker vessels will be advantageous
- Position is to be based in Singapore
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org