- Carry out daily vessel inspections and HSEQ requirements and provide guidance and support to the management crews on board
- Monitor the daily operational performance of the assigned tankers
- Attend Vetting inspections for the assigned tankers
- Making sure that all operations and documents are audit compliance
- Keeping all relevant certificates on board the vessels up to date
- MUST possess a COC class 1 (Deck), Master Mariner.
- Min. 1 year command experience.
- Min 2 Year experience ashore as Marine Superintendent.
- Candidates that sailed as a Master Mariner on Crude tanker vessels will be advantageous
- Position is to be based in Singapore