Direct Search Global is working closely with one of our clients, a Ship Owner with an in house ship management to hire a Marine Superintendent to join their team.
The client is managing a fleet of over 100 vessels.
- Support the vessel team in all QAHSSE and assurance matters.
- Ensure the vessels are maintained to ISM/ISO/ISPS standards.
- Review all safety committee meeting and SMR minutes.
- Mange and respond to NCN/Near miss reports.
- Investigate and respond to any incident/ injury on the vessel and prepare initial report.
- Monitor and manage Port State Control and Flag State inspections and their close out.
- Review Ship - shore drills both emergency and ISPS.
- Review and manage all risk assesments from vessels.
- Co-ordinate and facilitate OCIMF inspections on assigned vessels.
- COC Class 1 Master Mariner
- Command experience on board Oil Tankers
- At least 2 years shore experience of shore management in shipping companies.
- Operational and strategic planning.
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org