The company are a leading cruise company in their industry and due to expansion, they are now seeking a Marine Superintendent to join the team.
The role you will be responsible for ensuring that vessels are operated in line with legislation and to optimum efficiency. The Marine Superintendent will report to the Managing Director and will be part of an enthusiastic team in a dynamic and evolving organisation
- To be the main point of contact between the concerning shipboard personnel and office based staff
- Ensure that all applicable HSEQ regulations are met
- Monitor that all operations are performed within the set budget
- Conduct annual vessel inspections
- Key presence at Dry Docking
- Have a strong background on cruise vessels as well having shore based experience
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and also good benefits.