- Responsible for ensuring all assigned vessels comply with company SMS, New regs, Flag and class requirements.
- Must ensure SMS is up to date.
- To investigate incidents and accidents on vessel and prepare initial report.
- Responsible for ECDIS licensing.
- Competent in preparing Fleet alerts and Safety Bulletins
- Able to analyse nature and causes of serious breakdowns and damages.
- Oversee vessel compliance to regulatory requirements and legislation.
- Audits, PSC, USCG and flag state matters.
- COC Class 1 Master Mariner
- Command experience
- Must have at least 1 years experience in a similar role.