Direct Search Global Recruitment is working closely with one of our clients to source a Marine Superintendent with LNG experience.
The client is a well established Ship Management Company based here in Singapore.
The ideal candidate will have COC Class 1 Master Mariner with command experience on LNG Vessels.
- You will be responsible for implementing and ensuring assigned vessels comply with company policies relating to Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Quality assurance.
- Must carry out pre-vetting internal audits and risk assessments so that all assigned vessels are prepared for SIRE Inspections.
- Responsible for carrying out Incident Investigations related to vessels Marine Operational Matters and prepare initial reports.
- Will be responsible for ensuring vessels comply with International Regulations, legal requirements etc relating to Marine Operations. ( Vessels Maintained to ISM/ISO/ISPS standards)
- Manage and respond to NCN/near miss reports.
- COC Class 1 Master Mariner.
- Command experience minimum 1 year.
- Candidates with sailing experience on LNG Vessels.
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org