In the position of Marine Superintendent, you will be responsible for ensuring that HSEQ standards are implemented and maintained for assigned vessels.
• Provide vessels Master with guidance and information regarding changes to regulations/requirements etc.
• Monitor and review company SMS.
• Approval of passage plans and conduct navigational audits.
• Arrange and manage vetting inspections, update OCIMF SIRE online
• Arrange and manage audits and inspections.
• Attend to projects as required.
• COC Class 1
• Sailed as Master
• Shore-based experience as Marine superintendent.
• Experience working with oil/chemical tankers.