- Safety Management System and ISO Standards
- Facilitate assessment/review/changes of the procedures, forms, checklists in SMS to ensure compliance with applicable standards (ISM Code, MLC, ISO 9001 / 14001/ 45001).
- Administrate changes to the SMS, ensuring that flaws in the system are captured, corrected, reviewed and implemented as required, hereunder monitor observations from Masters Shipboard SMS Reviews, Audits and ordinary “Change Requests” raised in SERTICA are processed.
- Maintains the Fleet Management System (Sertica) to manage Document Folders Circular / Notices / Incident Sharing
- Administrate Shipboard and Manning Agency Annual Internal audit plans (supported by the Fleet Auditors and TThird-Party (Auditors) ensuring that ISM/MLC/ISPS/ISO audits are carried out timely within deadlines.
- Shipboard and office management review are planned (ISM, ISO 9001/14001/45001) and carried out as required.
- Assist the HSSEQ Manager with the planning and execution of internal/external office audits and Office Management Review.
- Environmental Safety Management
- Responsible for the Environmental Management System (EMS) implementation and process- ISO 14001 standard / IHM / Bioufoluing Management Plan / BWMP / VGP/ NTVRP certification and proocess.