- You will be responsible for ensuring the safe and smooth operations of his or her assigned vessels.
- Promote and manage vessels HSE compliance.
- Arrange and manage audits and inspections required by the RO
- Arrange and manage vetting inspections, update OCIMF Sire online.
- Monitor, review and update as required the companies SMS.
- Liaise and manage issues related to Flag State and port State.
- COC Class 1 Master Mariner.
- At least 2 years of previous experience as Marine Superintendent.