- The Incumbent shall be involved through PTI department for all new and potential floating facility (FPSO, FSO) projects to add marine expertise as required to ensure business objectives including Quality, HSSE, Regulatory, Technical, Schedule Commercial, and Operational objectives are maintained;
- To provide support on behalf of PTI department for all existing floating facilities managed through Asset Management Team. Work may include removal or upgrade for repair and life extensions (RLE), replacement or decommissioning work requirements;
- To review ITT, evaluate and contribute to marine and technical documents and deliverables for issue to potential clients and contractors ;
- To provide support to the bid and technical team, to ensure regulatory compliance, governmental, class, port/ flag/ state rules are understood by the project and bid team.
- Ensure marine planning, schedule and resources are suitable and sufficient for project requirements;
- Review contractor marine proposals, plan, assist and perform marine audits on vessels and marine spreads to suit project requirements including OVID and OSVIS support;
- Support PMT in the transportation and delivery of the floating facility up to operational mode including performing offshore and site (Yard) visits and campaigns.
- Act as PTI Marine Representative on site or offshore location to manage marine contractor(s) and/ or delegate suitable personnel as representatives to oversee the transportation and Installation work.
- 15 years of relevant maritime experience in supervision, management capacity including chartering, maritime logistics, commercial and shipping economics and offshore experience either in shipping or offshore construction.
- Marine Warranty or CLASS surveyor exposure;
- Towing of vessels experience;
- Previous marine management experience in varied capacity;
- Offshore Installation contractor (OIC) marine experience installing mooring systems and FPSO hook up operations;
- Dynamic Positioning (DP) exposure (including diving vessels)
- VLCC size crude tanker offshore experience optional;
- Present Certificate of Competency (COC) Class 1 – Deck;
- CLASS society, Warranty Survey certification
- Ability to focus numerous and varied work fronts and integrate with more than 1 project team
- Risk management – Corporate and Operational
- Negotiation with Clients, Partners, Vendors and Contractors
- Computer Literacy