My client is a leading brand in the Insurance industry; they are looking for experienced Marine Surveyors to join their Marine Loss Adjusting team. This role will be based in London but will include international travel and opportunities to work/be based abroad.
Your main focus in the role will be to support Adjusters in the Marine and Energy adjusting divisions with particular reference to ship repair and port losses and hull and machinery claims.
This will include:
· Attending loss sites to investigate and report on the claim
· To consider cause when conducting investigations
· To audit claims documentation for presentation to adjusters
· To review all engineering aspects of a potential claim and advise adjusters accordingly
· To attend meetings to discuss case details as and when necessary
· Vetting for survey results
· To assist the yacht practice
You will be an experience Marine surveyor. Experience in working within an insurance is an advantage but not essential for this role.