Our client, a large international class society, is looking for marine engineers for Korea. Surveyors will visit vessels, marine structures, prepare technical reports and work with their customers to identify and resolve any technical issues. We are looking for multiple candidates to come and join the company. They are looking for someone with the following:
- BS Marine Engineering.
- Previous time at sea on LNG vessels.
- Previous experience as a surveyor.
- Ability to read engineering plans and have a good understanding of shipbuilding practices and vessel operations.
- Ability to perform surveys in the prescribed format.
- Must have a working knowledge of computer programs or software packages related to job responsibilities.
- Knowledge of related technical interfaces required for group project work.
- Knowledge of ships' engineering systems and machinery.
In return for the above, our client offers a good base salary with full expat benefits, including housing, living expenses, and RT airfare for visits home. This is a great opportunity for a young engineer coming shoreside to join a large international class society.