Flagship Management is currently looking to recruit a Technical Manager for a growing marine electronics company in South Florida. This professional will be responsible for managing various projects regarding the installation, repair, and maintenance of marine electronic equipment including VSAT, navigation, weather instruments, communications, security, and monitoring.
- Overall technical management of individual work orders on various yachts, ferries, and ships
- Manage a team of 2-3 other marine electronic technicians to include training, quality control, scheduling, and advance troubleshooting
- Communicate with client to determine scope of work and ensure satisfaction
- Formal education in electronics either via degree trade school, or equipment certifications
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with the repair, maintenance, and installation of marine electronic equipment
- Ability to travel approximately 20% outside of South Florida
- Strong communication skills
- Must be an American citizen or current green card holder
- Able to pass an initial background, driving record, and drug screen
In return, this company is prepared to offer a competitive compensation package and a good opportunity for a senior electronics technician to take a first step into management.