Immediate opening! An international shipping company is looking for an experienced Technical Superintendent to join their growing business and fleet and manage an assigned number of dry bulk vessels trading worldwide.
- Assume full responsibility of assigned dry bulk vessels including technical matters, planned maintenance, repairs, inspections, surveys, approval of senior vessel staff and vessel purchase orders.
- Serve as a team player and be able to step in and provide additional support when other Technical Superintendent’s are traveling.
- Author technical reports as required.
- Chief Engineer or First Assistant Engineer License
- Sailing time as a Chief Engineer, preferably on dry bulk vessels.
- Previous work experience as a Technical Superintendent is preferred.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Flexibility to travel.
- Work authorization for the United States is required.
- Relocation offered