Our client, a leading maritime Classification society, is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager/Marine Surveyor to join their team in Cyprus. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing existing client relationships, developing new business and also conducting surveys.
Candidates with EITHER a Business Development OR Marine Surveying background will be considered, as training will be provided for the alternate discipline. NOTE: Candidates without Marine Survey experience will be posted overseas for 2 years to obtain their marine surveying credentials and experience.
- University degree preferred, but equivalent qualifications will be considered
- A background in operational maritime
- Experience managing and directing a sales team, able to set quotas, KPI's, able to lead the team to ensure all sales objectives are being met
- Demonstrated experience with database management
- Experience selling Class services and technology, or performing marine surveys
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in Greek and English
In return for the above, our client offers a great base salary, generous bonus structure and benefits. This is a great opportunity to join an established and stable leader in our industry that continues to enjoy year on year growth.