Our client, a large international company, is looking for an experienced Maritime Leader- Vetting to join their team in Singapore. In this role, you will leverage your time at sea as a C/M or Master to ensure that daily vessel operations meet their customers needs in a safe and reliable manner. We are looking for someone with the following:
- Sailed C/M or Master, preference for sailing time on tankers
- 3+ years of shoreside experience in a Marine Superintendent/Port Captain role/Vetting
- Solid understanding and experience of day to day tanker ops, safety, incident investigation, crew welfare
- Technical understanding of tanker/cargo operations
- Must be authorized to work in the Singapore at this time, no Visa or sponsorship at this time
In return for the above, our client will offer a generous base salary, potential for annual bonus, excellent benefits and paid vacation. This is a great opportunity to join a progressive company and make an immediate impact in the daily operations of their team.