Our Client is an international container shipping line. Due to business developments, they are currently looking to hire a Marketing Executive / Key Accounts to join them in Singapore on contract.
In this position, you will be working as part of the marketing team. The role will involve building relationships and interacting directly with key account customers as well as handling tenders and preparing reports. Responsibilities will include:
- Promote the business through close interaction with customers
- Work with agents and team to coordinate rate enquires
- Managing some customer accounts – handling inquiries relating to schedules, shipments, quotes, etc
- Inform customers on sudden rate reduction, changes in schedule, etc
- Preparing some reports for internal and customer use
The ideal person for the role will be able to demonstrate:
- Likely to have around 3 to 5 years previous shipping experience
- Experienced in key account management/sales
- Strong communication skills with excellent English
- A people person and like to meet people
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established and growing international business. This will initially be on a contract basis and could lead to further career opportunities.