About the role:
Due to sustained growth and continued success, Propel Marine is seeking an experienced Class I Master Mariner to join our successful team and play a vital role in our expansion.
You will be actively involved in field activities and participating within a team of experienced professionals to reach your full potential.
This opportunity is well suited to someone who has people caring capability and is looking to be part of a team which is shaping processes and contributing to meeting and exceeding targets.
This is a full time permanent position based in Esperance, Western Australia.
Working with a dynamic team dedicated to continuous improvement, your diversity of thought and practical experience will be embraced.
- Class I Master Mariner
- Rank Experience as a Master preferred.
- Experience in Marine Surveying preferred.
- Experience in Class Surveys preferred.
- Conversant with local rules, regulations and terminal operations.
- Australian Resident / Rights to work in Australia
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Be able to pass Medical/ Drug and alcohol test.
Marine surveys including but not limited to the following:
- Hold inspections
- Draft surveys
- Cargo Trimming
- Oil / Chemical tanker quantity surveys and sampling
- On hire / Off hire bunker and condition surveys
- Flag State Inspections
- Quality surveys
- Container damage surveys
- Cargo sampling
Only suitability qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Propel Marine is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.