Oil and Shipping Trainee- a 2 year global trainee rotational program that includes on the job training and commercial shipping instruction that takes you across the company's worldwide office network. As you learn, you will support the trading department in all aspects of oil trading, research potential customers and markets, monitor oil prices, and build a customer portfolio.
- Bachelor's degree (Maritime Academy or other in International Business, Economics, Transportation or International Relations)
- Excellent written/oral English skills required, (a second language can be an advantage)
- IT proficient - MS Office Suite experience required
- Positive, curious attitude geared towards performance
- Energetic, ambitious team player