Direct Search Global is working closely with one of our clients, a Ship Management Company here in Singapore to find the ideal candidate to fill the position of Operations Manager.
- Responsible for managing the day to day operational activities of the assigned vessels.
- Act as Technical support to the client's commercial side.
- Must ensure that the client's standards are implemented during cargo operations.
- Operations Manager is responsible for vessel inspections/audits to ensure compliance to statutory requirements of ISM/ISPS.
- Responsible for monitoring and coordinating vessels movement and Fleet operational activities in the port and at sea.
- To be actively involved in the business development of the company.
- Diploma or degree in Maritime Studies.
- Min 3 year's experience in Cargo ops/ RO-RO.
- Will be able to work unsocial hours.
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to email@example.com