We are working alongside one of our oldest clients, a well established ship management company based here in Singapore to recruit an Operations Executive to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be assisting the Operations Manager in the day to day operational activities of the vessels.
- Responsible for managing the day to day operational activities of the assigned vessels.
- Act as Technical support to the client's commercial side.
- Must ensure that the client's standards are implemented during cargo operations.
- Assist Operations Manager with vessel inspections/audits to ensure compliance to statutory requirements of ISM/ISPS.
- Responsible for monitoring and coordinating vessels movement and Fleet operational activities in the port and at sea.
- To actively assist in the business development of the company.
- Diploma or degree in Maritime Studies.
- COC OOW
- Will be able to work unsocial hours.
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org