- You will be responsible for ensuring the coordination and handle the daily operations from all aspects of shipping details entry and invoicing
- Ensure the data are entered accurately and timely to the system. Analyse recurring problems and make improvements where necessary
- Timely invoicing process, monitor the quality and accuracy of all invoice and reports within your responsibility.
- Be proactive in your response regarding service issues – planning and finding alternative solutions to enhance the customer’s needs and improve on profitability and competitiveness
- Develop, maintain and ensure customer profiles are accurate and up-to-date.
- Working closely with operations, sales and pricing, finance, IT and HR internally.
- 1-2 years in freight forwarding
- Product knowledge in freight forwarding industry
- Knowledge of shipping documentation and transportation regulations
- Knowledge of customs documentation and regulations
- Knowledge or experience in warehouse or supply chain is an advantage
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Languages : Fluent, written in English and Mandarin (in order to liase with Chinese speaking associates)