1) Ensure that Orient’s operational system i.e. auto populated reports are generated in good order. Should boarding operations be behind stipulated timelines, kindly assist to flag up the issues to Head of Operations. Work with Consbear (system developer) to address prevailing issues pertaining to operations module when required.
2) Ensure that all clients and Ship Master enquiries are attended to promptly. Should boarding operations personnel be engaged in boarding, kindly step in to assist.
3) Assist with preparation and printing of OBLs should there be a request from clients.
4) Prepare forms and documents required by DigiPort/ ICA/ PSA/ should the boarding operations request for support.
5) Work closely and build rapport with clients, Master of vessel and vendors who are providing service to the vessel. Interact with clients and vendors in a professional and timely manner.
6) Assist head of Operations to follow up on crew change applications during this Covid-19 period. Should there be a need for appeal requests to MPA, to discuss and seek for guidance from the Directors and Head of Operations.
7) To run frequent checks on our inventory system (StoreNTrack) to check for wrong entries. Flag up to Head of Operations.
8) Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin (optional). Multi-tasking and meeting scheduled deadlines.
9) Tracks and monitor the closure of all operational files by boarding operations to ensure that their closure is within the stipulated deadline of 3 days after ship ATD.
10) Rotate weekend duties with Head of Operations on important operational emails/requirements.